It's Competition time!
To celebrate our support of Loughborough Lightning in the Kia Super League we've got an exciting giveaway for a lucky few.
Would you like to be in with a chance of winning a family ticket to see Loughborough Lightning take on Yorkshire Diamonds on the 18th August at the Haslegrave Ground in Loughborough, as well as some exciting goodies?
All you need to do to be entered into the prize draw is comment below and share your family's cricket celebration face with us using #KiaSuperLeagueCelebrations
Entries need to be submitted by the 16th August.
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 09.00 BST on XX 2017 09.00 BST on the 16th August
3. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Twitter or Facebook account are required.
4. To Enter log on to your Facebook account (or create one for free), go to Loughborough Kia's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loughborough-KIA/171105336604060 and comment underneath the promotional post with a photo of your family's best cricket celebration face and the hashtag #KiaSuperLeagueCelebrations
5. Entries that do not contain the hashtag will not be valid.
7. Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period
8. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
9. Prizes: 10 winners will each win 1x family ticket (for 2 adults and 2 children) to Loughborough Lightning v Yorkshire Diamonds at Haslegrave Ground Loughborough on 18th August 2017
10. The Prize is for tickets only
11. The winners and their guests must be able to attend the match on 18th August 2017
12. The winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests when participating in the prize and expected to comply with any event terms and conditions that form part of the prize. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the winner and/or their guest being asked to leave the event;
13. Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the prize pursuant to these Terms and Conditions including without limitation, food/drink, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, or additional excursions and attractions will be the sole responsibility of the winners and their guest;
14. Terms and conditions of all providers apply, including the venue and Kia Super League organisers
15. The prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part. Tickets cannot be resold and are only valid for the named individuals only.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
17. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
18. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 6 hours of the closing date and, for your total confidence
19. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via a message under their original entry on Facebook within 15 hours of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm identity, eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 24 hours of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternative entrant selected in the same manner.
The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); or
d. promotes any political agenda
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
22. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
23. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
24. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, that Facebook has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
26. To the fullest extent possible in law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
27. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
28. Once tickets have been issued, the Promoter, shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, illness of a performer or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
29. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
30. The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
31. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
32. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
33. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
34. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
35. Promoter: Kia Motors (UK) Ltd, Walton Green, Walton-On- Thames, Surrey, KT12 1FJ